Last updated: 12 March 2012
The Website is brought to you by Tain Brae Ltd. Tain Brae Ltd believes it is important to protect your Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) and we are committed to giving you a personalised service that meets your needs in a way that also protects your privacy. This policy explains how we may collect Personal Data about you. It also explains some of the security measures we take to protect your Personal Data, and tells you certain things we will do and not do. You should read this policy in conjunction with the Website Terms.
What Information do we collect?
- We keep only the information about how you have navigated our website. We temporarily keep information on the products you have added to your basket. We do not keep any personal information that would identify you in the future. When processing your order at Amazon there are other details that will be required - see Amazon.co.uk Privacy Notice for full details.
- We also record usage data such as the pages visited. This information is completely anonymous.
- If you sign up for our Newsletter, we will ask for your email address. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
How do we protect your information?
- Any information we hold is secured in accordance with our internal security policy.
- This helps us to understand how our customers and potential customers use our website so we can develop and improve the design, layout and function of the sites. A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive through your browser, to recognise your browser and which records how you have used a website. This means that when you go back to that website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about your last visit. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work. To find out more about cookies and how to delete them please read this article.
Will we sell your information?
- We does not sell any information about their customers; as simple as that. We will not forward your details on to any third party at any time.
- The Website may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer Personal Data to these advertisers or third-party websites.
- Please contact them directly for more information about their privacy practices. In addition, the Network Advertising Initiative offers useful information about Internet advertising companies (also called "ad networks" or "network advertisers"), including information about how to opt-out of their information collection.
- We exclude all liability for loss that you may incur when using these third party websites.
- If you would like access to the Personal Data that we hold about you, you can do this by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at the address noted above. There may be a nominal charge of £10 to cover administrative costs.
- We aim to keep the Personal Data we hold about you accurate and up to date. If you tell us that we are holding any inaccurate Personal Data about you, we will delete it or correct it promptly. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address above to update your Personal Data.